Friday, August 24, 2007

the childhood

Well, I really am an interesting character: I put myself in pain. (Not always on purpose) Yesterday while I was at I had to hand out some food to someone. The person who was handing it to me to give out was not paying attention and I ended up dropping it. Well, instead of letting it drop, I tried to catch it and I ended up on my knees on the floor, due to the clumsy-ness of me. Then just afew minutes ago, I ran my shoulder into a wall. Some of you are thinking "what's up with this dork?". Well I'll tell you. I think it was all due to the fact that I cracked my head open on a radiator when I was young. I was like, 2, and I was jumping off the couch onto pillows, had a pillow slip out from under me, and what do you know, there's blood! I, like all other infants, didn't realize it and I just kept on playing and laughing.
What is wrong with me? I blame my supernatural smartness. I have such a superior smartness that I have to act dumb in order to make people feel right at home with me. My brother says I'm from another planet, but that's not true ("Which way is Kripton, Superman?").
To be quite honest, I am like everone else. I bleed, I walk, I cry - but making people laugh is one of my favorite passions. That's why I act some of the ways I do. Other times it is because I am tired and if I don't act stupid I will lash out at someone. But one of my favorite things is to make people laugh.
My other favorite thing is music. There is nothing in the world that excites me more than music (beside my Heavenly Father). When I play a song I wrote, I want people to be able to hear my character. I want them to hear me, my voice, and my loves and hates. I want them to hear the way I feel and what makes me tick. And When I play songs for my God, I want it to be an offering to Him. There is nothing more pleasant than when God hears our offerings to Him - our giving ourselves to Him. I want my music to reflect my Creator. I want every note I hit to bring glory to Him.

PS. Thank you who commented about my hair. I apreciate it. I still haven't decided if I will cut it, but if I do, I'll let you know when. But don't be surprised to see it short.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You still get shotgun, everyone else gets stuffed in boxes!